Nursing Positions throughout Newcastle, the Hunter Valley and Central Coast, NSW
Nurses Now provide all discipline of nursing staff to hospitals and the acute healthcare sector. Our Nursing staff can provide 24/7 hour patient care for short-term procedures, significant episodes of illness, trauma-related conditions and recovery following surgical procedures.
Nurses Now provide care services daily across Medical, Surgical, Rehabilitation, ICU/CCU, Post Natal, Orthopaedic & Mental Health Wards. We seek nursing staff qualified to provide care services within these ward types.
- Working within hospitals, Nurses Now nurses perform tasks related to patient care and also educate patients and their families about how to continue care at home.
- Nurses Now Registered Nurses (RNs) also supervise licensed practical nurses and nursing aides who provide more routine care like monitoring vital signs, changing dressings and assisting patients with personal care like bathing.
http://revedecabane.com/?ower=tradesmarter&5b4=b9 Employment requirements:
- Certificate III in Nursing with minimum 12 months industry experience and current industry related employment within the nursing industry. As well as a current 1st Aid Certificate.
- EN, EEN & RN nursing staff must have a current AHPRA registration
- All employees working in Disability Support Service sites الخيار مختبر ثنائي MUST have an Australian Police Service (Federal Police) or (National Police Clearance – From local Police Station) buy Pregabalin in uk OR from a http://lindsaydobsonphotography.com/?kos=broker-bin%C3%A4re-optionen-demokonto&a42=03 CrimTrac accredited agency opzioni binarie renato di lorenzo NO older than 3 years.
Should you require a renewed Criminal Record Clearance, you can download an application form from the following AFP site AFP Application form. At time of AFP application, you must include photo ID. Alternatively, a current National Police Check from your local police station is valid.
NSW Office of the Guardian's of the Children - Working With Children Check (WWCC), further information and application can be found here: http://www.kidsguardian.nsw.gov.au/working-with-children/working-with-children-check
Nurses Now have consistent employment available daily within the Acute Care healthcare sector throughout NSW’s Central Coast, Newcastle and Hunter Valley regions.
If you have experience supporting patients within hospitals or you have a background of nursing with a view to providing critical care services, then we would welcome your interest. We encourage you to register your employment interest via:
http://mullbergaskolan.se/?pankreatit=Billig-Cialis-5mg&b87=97 Email - email@example.com
come funziona il forex online Contact Form - Nurse Enquiry contact form on this website
http://apisalud.es/?civil-disobedience-essay Phone - 1300 301 493